Malachite Management meets the AMC Institute Standard of Good Practices for the Association Management Industry and has received accreditation by the AMC Institute, under guidance of the American National Standards Institute.
The ANSI/AMC Institute Standard enhances management practices throughout the AMC industry and assists in the establishment of internal operating procedures and quality service delivery methods. Through the accreditation process, Malachite Management has undergone written documentation and independent review of company practices ensuring that we satisfy or surpass the Standard’s requirements.
This accomplishment of the prestigious AMC Institute accreditation demonstrates Malachite Management’s commitment to the excellence of customer service conforming to standardized best practices in the following:
- Client Contracts: Review Procedures and Requirements
- Servicing the Clients and Service Delivery Procedures
- Evaluation of Services
- Financial Management and Internal Controls
- Insurance Coverage
- Employee Recruitment and Selection
- Employee Training and Professional Development Procedures
- Subcontracting and Purchasing Requirements
- Record Keeping Requirements/Continuity of Operations
- Internal Audit Procedural Requirements
To find out more about the Standard, visit AMC Institute